Pulling it all together
Are you starting up a holistic or healing arts based project and need a presence?
As a design and web veteran of 20 years (Masters in Communication and Technology from U of A, Batchelor in Image Arts from Ryerson, Certificate in Digital Media Skills from OCAD) I have much to offer you in getting your project off the ground.
I am offering a package deal combining my most valued go-to digital marketing tools (WordPress.com, Canva.com, and Moo.com) that I have used for several of my projects over the last decade including Luna Reflexology, my healing arts portal, Lunar Maria Jewelry, Virtual Forest Bath, MA capstone and my previous design portfolio.
You will receive:
- Website: 5 hours of WordPress set up and remote instruction including how to blog and why it’s important (doesn’t include domain upgrade packages)
- Logo: 2 hours introduction to Canva so that you can upkeep your marketing materials (logo will be created for website and business card)
- Business Cards: 2 hours for producing mini Moo cards for your business (you provide content and pay the card fee plus shipping)
- Social Media: 1 hour set up and website integration to a social media platform of your choice (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr)
- Free Bonus: 1 hour introduction to my favourite go-to digital device photography app for editing images
Total cost: $250 CA (50% required at the start and 50% upon completion)
Together, these tools bring the most streamlined and effective means for implementing and maintaining your business. They aren’t only powerful and effective, but they are fun and rewarding to use. They are also mobile device friendly making it easier and faster to produce your content.
Please get in touch if you would like a free 30 minute consultation!
You may also hire me to do any of the following tasks on a hourly basis which I have prorated at $25 for startup entrepreneurs to be cost effective. My corporate fee is $50 an hour.
Thank you so much for your marketing package! As a holistic practitioner starting my business this was a big help to me. Maria helped me get off the ground and I am thrilled with the results. I love my logo she created and my business cards are better than I imagined. Maria knows all ofContinue reading “Ananda Life”